In the last 10-15 years ARA has introduced the following Interventions to Alaska
- Carotid Artery angioplasty and stenting.
- Intracranial angiography.
- Stroke rescue with trans-arterial therapies, intracranial clot removal.
- Refractory Nose bleed embolizations.
Arterial Endovascular Interventions:
- AAA endovascular repairs.
- Thoracic aortic stent graft / endovascular repair.
- Peripheral atherectomy.
- Limb salvage.
- Uterine Fibroid embolization.
- Ovarian vein embolization.
- Testicular vein embolization / varicocele treatments.
- RFA of lung, liver and bone tumors.
- Cryoablation of kidney and bone tumors.
- Microwave ablation of liver tumors.
- Chemo-embolizations of the liver.
- Yttrium-90 embolizations of the liver.
- DVT thrombolysis.
- Urgent pulmonary embolism thrombolysis.
- IVC filter placement and removal.
- PICC line placement (with subsequent training of the Providence PICC nursing team).
- Minimally Invasive Treatments for Venous Reflux and Varicosities.
- Percutaneous gastrostomy tubes.
- Cecostomy, gastro-jejunostomy.
Musculoskeletal and Spine Interventions:
- Metastatic and Primary bone tumor ablations (RFA and Cryoablation)
- Spine tumor ablations in the thoracic and lumbar spine.
- Percutaneous biopsy of Cervical Spine Bone and Disc disease.